June 4, 2017

Many Miracles This Week...

Many many miracles this week, but that is not really a surprise as everyday there are tons of miracles we just have to SEE them!

For starters, Sister Colombel and I have been praying very fervently to find an investigator that is prepared and ready to receive the gospel, someone that needs to hear the message of the restoration.


Well, we had plenty of opportunities to go finding and no one.  By Sunday we still had found no one that was even remotely interested.  Well at 4:30 we get a call from the security guards at the chapel that there was a walk-in that we need to call immediately.  Well we do and one of the first thing she says is, "I want to join your church".

We are so excited and will be meeting with her this Tuesday!  What an amazing answer to our prayers!  It reminds me of Alma 5:46.  We had fasted and prayed many hours and after the trial of our faith (Ether 12:6) in the fourth quarter after we kept pushing and working hard Heavenly Father gave us a huge blessing!

These past couple weeks I have struggled with feeling like "enough".  Feeling that the work I am doing was acceptable to the Lord.  I know that this time to have this sacred calling is short so I really just want to do everything I possibly can.


Well as I have been praying these past couple weeks for Heavenly Father to tell me how he feels, this week every time I thought about this question I felt peace, which was a blessing in of itself, but then as we were doing our transfer interviews with President he said in his prayer "Please help Sister Loo know that her offering is enough".

How crazy!!!  I didn't tell him at all that I was struggling with this, at all, and yet he knew and was inspired to say this.

I think often times our prayers are answered through people again after we have "prayed many days".  Prayer really works, you should try (or continue doing) it sometime :)

Last, Michelle came to church this week and sat in the very front row, which is very rare as everyone sits in the outer perimeter.  I love Michelle because I can truly see how much this gospel has changed her and it makes me so happy.  She knows how much joy, happiness and blessings come from living the gospel and being a member of this church and desperately wants it for her family.  So much so, that she tried bribing her son to come to church.  She sees the blessings of kids that have grown up in this church and wants that for her sons.

I reflected a lot about how big of a blessing this church really is.  The values that are taught, the knowledge that can give us confidence in who we are and the purpose that it gives each of us.  It is so easy for others to see when they come to church, but I do think it is something we as members take for granted.

I hope that we can all see the miracles in our everyday lives and the blessing that this gospel can and will bring if we are dilligently living the principles taught!  This gospel has truly been the biggest blessing in my life and I am so grateful to be a member of the true church, to know that I really am a Child of a loving Heavenly Father!


I love you all! ​​​​


It is really heating up in Hong Kong ahh!​​

You thought I was joking about the Umbrella/cane thing

No comments:

Post a Comment