June 12, 2017

Give Me More...

So of course more miracles this week!...  The biggest one of all that I will share is our eternagator Marlo has accepted a baptismal date!!! She has been investigating the church for 3 years and finally agreed that she will tell her husband, courageously and faithfully, that she will get baptized!  Faith is a principle of action and we must be willing to do something to change our situation.  I am so excited for her, after 3 years she will enter the waters of baptism :)

This week we had a missionary who is serving in Vietnam stay with us as she was having visa problems.  She of course loved Hong Kong and it was funny to see things that are different between the two missions. Some things like investigators, how "receptive and accepting" Vietnamese people are in comparison to Hong Kong and even little things to the traffic, the double decker busses, and the opportunity to take of the sacrament everyday! I realize that my calling to serve in Hong Kong as a Mandarin speaking missionary is not only special but divinely inspired.  I am so grateful to be serving in this mission!

And last, for the first time ever we got chang 3 times this week!  We really did not even know what to do with ourselves because usually no one ever feeds us haha but it was super nice and I was grateful for their service and kindness. It was nice to get to know the members in our branch a little bit better as well :)​​

Well that is all I have to share this week!  I realize it is not a lot, but today I for some reason have ran out of time..  I am grateful for the privilege it is to be a missionary and for the opportunity it gives me to strengthen my personal relationship with my Savior.  I might say this a lot, but it truly is one of the biggest blessings I have experienced.  To really get to know the love, the power of His atonement and the divine plan he has for me!  I (we) are never truly alone.

I love you all!Sister Loo

Elder Cook.. can you find me? :)
Visiting the Lee family (4 kids including twins) and Mo family (3 boys)






Snapchat game still strong even on the mission lol.. with our investigator Cherry!



No comments:

Post a Comment