May 7, 2017

Its Time to Decide...

This week sister Colombel and I got settled in and set goals for what we want to do and how we want the area to progress and grow!  I am excited to get to work and I know the Lord will give us lots of miracles if we are willing to work!  Everybody keeps telling us that this is the time for the both of us to decide what kind of missionary we want to be and I think that is definitely true.  We have talked a lot about faith.

We are praying everyday for Marlo (Eternigators = eternal investigators) and Michelle that they will have enough faith in Jesus Christ to believe he will soften their husbands hearts so that they will be able to get baptized.  I am excited and feel like a miracle is going to take place.

I was reading a book this week and I thought it was super interesting because it talked about how expecting the Lord to bless you is an act of faith. For example, with the law of tithing if we are simply paying our tithing that is not enough we are not excreting enough faith.  We must have faith that because we are keeping His commandments and paying our tithing, He will bless us.  Sooo expect and pray for blessings and Heavenly Father will bless you!


Last, we had kind of a different experience this week. Every morning we go to a huge park with lots of fields to exercise.  On Wednesday while we were exercising I noticed a man taking pictures of us and asked him what he was doing.  He said the field and us exercising was beautiful (And here I am dripping sweat.. I don't know what is pretty about that haha).  We explained to him why we are here and asked for his number to maybe meet up and give him a tour of the chapel.  Well long story short, we gave him a tour and he loved it!  We are meeting with him again this week!  Miracles!


I hope everyone has a great week this week and spoils their moms!  I am so grateful for the wonderful example my mother is to me.  Mothers truly have a divine role and their influence is irreplaceable!


Sister Loo


J. Co. The most american donuts found in Hong Kong..
...and they still were not very good.  I miss my BYU donuts​​​​​​​​​!

My eyeball...cool picture huh!?!?!?
Our district before we all moved for transfers

No comments:

Post a Comment